ads

Saturday 1 June 2013

modified sine wave inverter circuit 500va

How to Make a 500 VA PWM Controlled Modified Sine Wave Inverter Circuit

This unique modified sine wave inverter concept has been designed and invented by me. The entire unit along with the oscillator stage and the output stage can be easily built by any electronic enthusiast at home. The present designed is able to support 500 VA of output load.
WARNING: The unit has not been tested practically, viewers discretion is advised.

Let's try to understand the circuit functioning in details:


The Oscillator Stage:

                                           
click here for circuit

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to read your post.much intrusting your sine inverter technology Really nice knowing about this, it'sbeneficial for me. I will search more about this. Keep sharing more.
    sine wave inverter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly i would like to thanks for circuit diagram and also its explanation.Can You tell me that Can I run a TV and a computer from a 12v battery using a normal modified sine wave inverter????waiting for your valuable reply…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article

    ReplyDelete