ads

Saturday 1 June 2013

very very easy inverter circuit 400va or 400watts

Make 400 watt MOSFET Sine Wave Inverter CircuitThe post explains probably the most easiest 400 watt sine wave inverter circuit, which requires lowest number of components and yet is able to produce optimum results. The circuit was requested by one of the active participants of this blog.

The circuit is not actually a  sine wave in true sense, however it's the digital version and is almost as efficient as its sinusoidal counterpart.

From the circuit diagram we are able to witness the many obvious stages of an inverter topology. The gates N1 and N2 form the oscillator stage and is responsible for generating the basic 50 or 60 Hz pulses, here it has been dimensioned for generating around 50 Hz output.

                                            click here for circuit

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the circuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir
    I,a popular technician of electronics myself have been working for long time in the same ground and much experienced and professional also now I am going to opened a new business center for also.and servicing with the other facilities for customer care.

    however, I need some software technological support from you.
    So could you.please tell me the price and the update opportunity of the following software:
        
             (1) DIGITAL IPS & UPS
             (2) DIGITAL STABILIZER
             (3) AC VOLTMETER0-440V
             (4) DC VOLTMETER0-50V
             (5) AMPR METER 0-30AMP
            
    I would be highly grateful you writ me the information and cooperate me. I am waiting for your response answer. Please E-mail me soon

    Your faithfully
    Sujon biswas

    ReplyDelete